Hope one day Ludogorets can actually end up with some points, but becoming the world’s favourite underdog surely counts as something too.
some terrible officiating too, against both sides
RONALDO’S PENALTY SAVED!
what is happening
what is happening
Tagged again thanks to donbianconero
How am I supposed to be intriguingly mysterious if you indulge my attention-seeking with tagging games all the time? ;)
Rules: 1. Always post these rules. 2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you. 3. Write eleven new questions. 4. Tag eleven people and link them to the post. 5. Actually tell them you tagged them. (Yeah that’s not happening this time.)
- what is your favorite character in TV shows or movies?
There is no way on earth I could pick one, but if we limit the answer to TV shows, films and miniseries ignored:
Niles from The Nanny. (And C.C. I can’t choose between them. Obvious alert, but yes, they actually work best together.)
Dean Pelton from Community. (You knew I was easily amused.)
Helga from 'Allo 'Allo. (Zis doesn’t reqvire an explanation I sink.)
Trixie from Call the Midwife. (♥)
/probably forgetting someone/
- if you were a villain in charged of killing your favorite character in movie or TV show how you will do it?
I wouldn’t! And anyway I guess they are pretty killable characters, good luck if you picked Sherlock for number 1 though…
- your peak time of the day?
Depends if it’s a match day ;)
- an annoying song stuck in your head?
Surprisingly, none at the moment.
- favorite sweets?
Milk chocolate and tulumba (don’t be deceived by its looks, this is heaven soaked in sweet syrup)
- would you give up on your dream if it have bad influence on someone else?
I gueeess, it’s the right thing to do after all *sulky ramblings directed at that person*
- what is the thing you want to change in your country?
Where do I start… Warmer weather could probably make everything seem better.
- how you will justify yourself to your favorite character loved ones?
Nothing is specified so I went with my general favourite, not a TV show one.
a) I’d probably be way too awestruck to speak anywhere near my favourite character
b) seeing as said character is a certain Lord V. from a certain Discworld series, there aren’t really any loved ones in the picture (yeah, I know, I know)
- something normal to most people but scare you the most?
I’m not great with phone calls when other people are around. Unless I’m in the acting-adult mode, then I pretend I’m normal.
- when was your last trip and where?
I last tripped on the stairs last week (hihihihilarious…)
- a device you saw in a SiFi movie or TV show you wish to acquire?
Not a huuuge SiFi person… But I guess one of them teleportation thingies would be handy.
Phew, that’s done. Now, I asked some questions the previous time. I need time to recover my creativity, sorry.